Monday, April 26, 2010

Crayons


I didn't think I would like using water soluble crayons as much as I do. Now I wish I hadn't been so conservative and only got the box of 10! They are so fun, and I half wonder if I'll ever take out my watercolors again. My four week "Vivid Journaling" class is over and it led me to make pictures unlike what I usually make. And write more than I usually write. I think this is a good thing, but I still like to look closely at the little things I come across. I saw a ladybug on the sidewalk last Friday...very close to where I saw the katydid last year. Those bugs sure like Charles Street, even if there isn't a lawn in sight. I think a crayon is too thick to color a ladybug, so I suppose I'll still be friends with my watercolors too.

What did you find on the sidewalk today?

No comments:

Post a Comment