- A young woman sobbing at the bus stop with her suitcase.
- The row of lilacs coming into bloom in the Arboretum.
- Several gaggles of Canada goslings, so yellow and fluffy. (In a few months they will be attacking and hissing at me, but right now, they are cute.)
- A guy with bizarrely huge quadriceps running by in his shorts.
- A woman with pink hair and big white sunglasses.
- Three dogs chasing me, including a St. Bernard.
- Starlings swooping after a crow.
What did you see today?
* If you would like to hear "Back in the Saddle Again", click here. (I wish my helmet could look like a cowboy hat!)